RESEARCH IS HOPE
Share Your Story
Research has the power to improve quality of life for every person living with migraine. Regardless of whether you have migraine disease, care for someone with migraine, or are a professional in research/healthcare, we need your help!
We are looking for different perspectives about migraine research and want to hear from you! Submit your answers to any of the questions below and your submission could be featured on the Association of Migraine Disorder’s social media channels.
Video submissions are encouraged but not required. Here are some tips for filming your video:
- Film vertically (hold your phone upright, rather than on its side)
- Film in a quiet space and in natural light, if possible. Make sure there are no shadows on your face
- Do not zoom – keep video between 1x – 1.2x
- Make sure there is some space around the top of your head and to left and right of your shoulders
- Keep your responses to each question under 1 minute