Clinical Trials Looking For Research Subjects
View the latest migraine related clinical trials below or to find clinical studies by state, see the full list at clinicaltrials.gov
- Head-to-head Study of Erenumab Against Topiramate in Patients With Episodic Migraine
- Brain Perfusion Assessment in the Acute Phase of Migraine Aura
- A Controlled Trial of Erenumab in Migraine Prevention
- Intranasal Lidocaine in Acute Management of Pediatric Migraine and Migraine-like Headache
- Neuromedulatory Effect of Transcranial Direct Current Electrical Stimulation in Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Clinical Characteristics and Pathophysiology of Post-Traumatic Headache
- Maintenance of Anaesthesia With Sevoflurane Versus Propofol and the Occurrence of Postoperative Headache.
- A Randomized, Multicenter, Study for the prEvention and Acute Treatment of Migraine (REAL)
- Estrogen Receptor 1 Gene Polymorphism Frequency in Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- To Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Atogepant 10mg, 30 mg and 60 mg Once a Day for the Prevention of Migraine in Participants With Episodic Migraine.
- Imaging the Migraine Brain Pre- and Post-Erenumab
- Defining the Sympathetic Skin Response of Migraineurs in the Facial Area